We have seen in the last few months of the previous season that Lvg's ideal formation is 4-3-3
1. Bernd Leno: Ideal replacement for De gea. In my opinion, Lloris is overrated. We already have an experienced keeper in Valdes, we do not need another one. Leno is already well built and has good reflexes. He just needs to improve on his diving which I am pretty sure the Goalkeeping coaches at United will make sure he does.
2. Seamus Coleman: This was a tough one. Choosing between Clyne and Coleman is always tough,however Coleman is way better defensively and since Valencia is going to be 30 we desperately need a new Right back.
3. Otamendi: I have seen him plenty of times and he is very similar to Marcos Rojo, the only difference is that he is more experienced and has better success in making the tackles. Would prefer him over Hummels any day
4. Schneiderlin: Perfect replacement for Carrick. Amazing defensively and his passing is as good. Another positive is that he is a good shooter.
5. Gundogan: German. Strong. Good in the air. Creative. Very good shooting. He will take in that Fellaini role in Van Gaal's system. He can also play as a Cdm.
6. Memphis Depay.: Young, ideal replacement for an ageing Ashley Young, who is touching 30. very, very skillfull, and we have already signed him.
7. Benteke: Most won't agree but this is the type of striker we need at the moment. Young, strong, good in the air, pacey and proven in the Premier League. I would prefer him over Lacazette only because Benteke is proven in the league
De gea( Because we all know he will)
Now, Lvg likes to have right footed wingers at the left and the left footed ones at right.
So Di Maria, who I think will get more chances than Juan Mata at that right hand side if he is back in form, and depay are ideal for the Right and left wing respectively.
Blind over Shaw because Shaw is still young and a lot to learn and clearly Blind was better at that Left-back position
Rooney can be devastating when played through middle.Van persie and Wilson would be good back ups Also van persie will start the season after a good rest.. so he might have something left in him.
We need to sign a playmaker and a defensive midfielder to take over the mantle from Carrick
A central defender and a RB is must
A goal keeper must be signed as well if degea leaves orelse no need
So we need 5 signings
RB and goalkeeper:::
If degea leaves-
Let's land Hugh Lloris or Begovic for goalkeeper
Let's land Carvajal in that deal- Good RB who won't play this season too often for real due to signing of Danilo -- Real will b be forced to sell him for degaea
Or if degea stays a bid of 15-20 mill would get carvajal or a not refusable 30M£ bid for Seamus coleman as plan B
I don't think Everton can refuse a 30M£ bid
Playmaker :: It seems that Firminiho deal is done. If it is not done let's not sign any one.. We can see till January how Fellaini improves and how perieria or Lingard perform in substitute and cup appearances
DMF: Scneiderlin or Gundogan would be nice additions, I prefer scneiderlin since he has proved in PL
CB:: We already have too many youngsters in our squad, so at all costs an experienced CB must be signed. Ootamendi or Hummels would be good and it seems that Ootamendi deal s nearing
Ins : Coleman Ootamendi Scneiderlin Firminiho Depay Lloris
Out : Rafael Nani Chicarito Angelo henriquez Evans Adnan - loan Blackett -loan Ben Pearson -loan Saido janko -loan Reece James - loan
We can easily see that the formation for next season will be 4-3-3. De Gea seems to leave soon so Lindergard should take his chance to show his ability or LVG will buy Cillessen, a good goalkeeper. In right back, Clyne is the best choice for us. He is young, strong and fast. That is enough for a great right back. In center, Schneiderlin is my choice. He plays very well in CDM. He defend well, strong and good at long shot, which we are lack now. We should also buy Gundogan or Strootman because they are both smart, good at passingand south for counter attack. In front, RVP should have chance because he was only injured. And it should be chance for Wilson instead of buy Kane, who is overrated now. Out: Evans, Chicharito, Blackeet(loan) In: Clyne, Schneiderlin, Gundogan or Strootman My formation: Lindergard/Valdes Clyne/Valencia/Rafael - Jones/McNair - Smalling/Rojo - Blind/Shaw Schneiderlin/Carrick - Herrera/Lingard - Gundogan/Fellaini/Pereira Depay/Young/Januzaj - RVP/Rooney/Wilson - Di Maria/Mata/Nani
" Peace I Houari from Algeria and I'm a fan of Manchester United and this variety dreams for next season and I hope to be the play that Mr. Louis van Gaal ♥ I hope published in your pages and thank you ♥♥ ( Loris. Valancia.Chaw. Samllinge. Rojo. Herrera. Blind. Di Maria. Debay. Ronny. Van Persi (Kean) ..) ♥♥ Glory Man Untd ♥ "
Schweinsteiger (even if it is 70% imposible but lets hope this trans happen)
This squad is based on what LVG want (2 players ready for 1 post)
Nani is a good player but obviously we have better player at his post atm and his salary is also big
Evans departure is what (almost) all of us hoped given his performance last season, that being said his derparture depend on can he/can't he convince LVG that he is good enough for MU
The 3 youngsters are hot prospect for MU, we should give them chance to play, thats why loaning him is the best solution i can come up (i also think about loaning wilson but i am not sure)
RVP is getting old, n i think his injury make him abit dull, his salary is also big DDG to RM is like 85% done if it like that i hope we can swap him with Varene, but given the fact that DDG is in his last year, its abit dificult Sneiderlin is a good backup/replacemen for carrick Hernandez play good in RM so hopefully he can play good to in MU Schweinsteiger.... ok tbh i cant imagine him to leave munich, u know that feel when u see the players like Giggs and Scholes right? u can't imagine them to leave MU and play for another club right? Just like that, but let me dream about it Leno is a good keeper, young, and rven though he is not at de gea level but he is not that far from de gea level. Clyne, Good Rb, young, English (bcause its epl so we obviously need english). need i say more Higuain, quality striker (why not kane? because he is overpriced)